This year the event will take place in Frankfurt, Germany, where members of all sectors of the pharmaceutical market will meet under the same roof for a new version of the CPhI Worldwide held along with events such as ICSE, InnoPack, P-MEC and FDF, gathering more than 42,000 professionals from the pharmaceutical sector.
More than three days and 2,500 exhibitors from more than 153 countries will gather to attend more than 150 free seminars on industry-related topics. They will also take the opportunity to establish new business relationships, introduce themselves to new global partners and learn about the industry’s latest trends.
Products and services from the entire supply chain will be displayed in this commercial showcase, which covers the entire process of pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply ingredients.
This year’s version of the event offers more than the previous ones: innovation tours, seminars, forums on the leadership of women in the industry. These activities and subjects are of general interest for all those attending this event, which is a platform that aims to concentrate in a single place the greatest exponents and connoisseurs of the worldwide sector pharmaceutical.
CapsCanada® will be present in this event, at the stand 102A44, where it will have commercial staff offering the following:
– A comprehensive presentation of the company and the different products and services.
– Delivery of Capscanada® product samples.
– Specialized technical advice with on-site staff to address the customers’ specific requirements.
Farmacapsulas®, the global leader in the production and marketing of capsules, will be present in this event as an ally of the Canadian multinational, CapsCanada®, providing support and experience to everyone visiting the stand 102A44.
The events will be distributed as follows based on the topics they cover:
– CPhI Worldwide: for pharmaceutical components.
– ICSE: for providers of outsourcing solutions, manufacturing contracts and services.
– InnoPack: for packaging systems and pharmaceutical drugs.
– P-MEC: for pharmaceutical machinery, technology and equipment.
– Finished Dosage Formulation or FDF: for all aspects related to the finished product supply chain.
Therefore, each sector of the industry will have participation based on the field it operates in, allowing them to get the most out of this platform that brings together the best of the best from the pharmaceutical sector in one place.
This is a unique opportunity. We look forward to your visit at the CPhI Worldwide Frankfurt / Germany, stand 102A44, from October 24 to the 26.
Tuesday, October 24 from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 25 from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 26 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.